Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wow...just wow...

Nothing beats this series. This is better than most things on TV. This is the best series on the internet, seriously. I admire your skill and dedication to the episodes, so well made and just awesome. I look forward to seeing the next episode, just hope it doesn't take too long to come out!

Absolutely outstanding, you should be proud of your fantastic work!

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Fantastic

I really enjoyed this, very clever animation combination, it flowed well. I hope to see more cartoons like this soon, you should consider making a series out of this, Myamoto getting lost in his various games would be awesome! Well done!!! 10*, 5/5

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

A work of genius!!

This is probably the greatest Flash series ever created, if not one of the best cartoons ever concieved. This is seriously amazing, and I imagine you're an inspiration to so many aspiring Flash artists. I ceratinly am, and I really don't care about the long wait between this episode and the last, it was more than worth it, and then some!

Don't stop making these amazing episodes of the best Mario/Sonic Flash creation ever, nothing even comes close to matching this!!!

Congratulations on another perfect episode, with all the right humour, story, violence and retro references! Simply stunning

Wacky Pod Races Wacky Pod Races

Very Impressive

Considering this was done on Flash 5, I was very impressed by the quality. The only improvement I can think of is the narrators voice, it could do with more enthusiasm and excitement. Other than that, It was like watching Wacky Races all over again, well done on a great Flash! :)

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Outstanding Flash!

It's rare to find a Flash with such style, but this certainly has a lot of it! Cannot wait for the next installment of Dad, this is absolutely fantastic. 10/10 and 5/5, and congratulations on the nomination! :)

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Great

Good little cartoon, the actual animation was pretty great, and the fact that it parodies a parody is awesome!

Mac FTW!!

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Short, but not too bad

The animation was good, and the joke was ok at the end. Gotta love the Mac vs PC adverts!

P.S......Mac ftw!

Christian Remembrance Christian Remembrance

Good to see some Christian work :)

Like Atrus was saying, it's good to see a Flash that's pro-Christian, rather than anti-Christian. I thought this was a good reminder that Jesus is Lord of man, that he sacrificed himself selflessly for the good of mankind, even though we put him on the cross.

God Bless, I hope to see more of your work in the future!

Kreejo

Rixium responds:

Thankyou :D Nice to see someone who writes nice reviews!

God Bless to you also :D

Dan.

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

Impressive and true in so many ways...

I've been a Christian for little over a year now, and I have to say that in my 18 years of life, I've never been happier. Being a teenage Christian is hard, but no matter how much abuse or insults I get, it doesn't matter. Jesus is the saviour, and nobody can take that away from us.

Because of His sacrifice, we're free! :)

So many people cannot see the truth, it pains me to see friends denying the fact that God is a reality, a living being, the creator of life. There should be more Flash animations promoting the truth. Some of the reviews I noticed said this is Christian propaganda, and it shouldn't be allowed. Why should atheism be free to express, but Christianity be hushed up??

Thank you for posting a fantastic Flash, with such an incredible message. The animation itself was also very good, a bonus really!

Kreejo

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Great movie, but..

It was a good movie, loved the animation style, and the surprisingly good sound quality. I haven't marked it down at all but I am annoyed that I waited so long for the game only to find out that America got it 9th March, and Amazon.co.uk reckon we (England) get it 30th April....not pleased!!!!! :(

But anyway, I liked your cartoon, keep up the good work!