Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wow...just wow...

Nothing beats this series. This is better than most things on TV. This is the best series on the internet, seriously. I admire your skill and dedication to the episodes, so well made and just awesome. I look forward to seeing the next episode, just hope it doesn't take too long to come out!

Absolutely outstanding, you should be proud of your fantastic work!

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Fantastic

I really enjoyed this, very clever animation combination, it flowed well. I hope to see more cartoons like this soon, you should consider making a series out of this, Myamoto getting lost in his various games would be awesome! Well done!!! 10*, 5/5

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

A work of genius!!

This is probably the greatest Flash series ever created, if not one of the best cartoons ever concieved. This is seriously amazing, and I imagine you're an inspiration to so many aspiring Flash artists. I ceratinly am, and I really don't care about the long wait between this episode and the last, it was more than worth it, and then some!

Don't stop making these amazing episodes of the best Mario/Sonic Flash creation ever, nothing even comes close to matching this!!!

Congratulations on another perfect episode, with all the right humour, story, violence and retro references! Simply stunning

God Bless

REDDER REDDER

Wonderfully Retro

I really enjoyed this game, was wondering what was going on with the graphics at one point then it all made sense...I won't ruin it for people who haven't played yet! Great game, 10/10 and 5/5

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Incredible...!

Such a good idea for a game, this has great potential to be something realy special! This was a fantastic game, albeit short, but with some additional levels, and some minor tweaks, this could be the best game on Newgrounds. Well done!!!

Windows AIDS Windows AIDS

Too Familiar

This is almost the same as Windows HIV, you hardly added anything to be honest. If you plan to make a sequel, please put more effort into it, maybe think about doing a Vista parody? Good luck on your next projects, you have potential!